Answers to frequently asked questions about journals
- What is a journal?
- How can I query the results of a journal?
- What is the time window in a journal?
- What are the possible time periods for journal?
- Can a journal pre-aggregate data?
- Can a journal be used to fold data?
- When is a journal result evaluated?
- Can journals handle late arriving data?
- Can a journal definition be changed?
- Can a journal be renamed?
- Is a journal result updated if global data is updated?
- Must a local table be included in journal query?
- What joins can be used in a journal query?
- Is a journal purged when a table included in it is also purged?
- What happens to a journal when a table it uses is changed?
- How do I use a journal to match rows against a black list?
- Can I disable the evaluation of a journal while retaining its results?
- Can a window query can be used in a journal query?